Saturday, April 20, 2013

Book2Movie - Trailer: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

So The Hunger Games made the transition from book to movie last year and blew all of us away. Raking in over 600 million dollars worldwide. Oh, and let's not forget putting Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth officially on the A-List actors crew. With all that and more accomplished I wasn't really hyped up for the rest of the movies.

The first book is my favorite of the trilogy so I figured... No. I knew that the Hunger Games movie was all I wanted to see. So why is there a blog post discussing Catching Fire, the second movie in the trilogy? The trailer got me hooked. So consider me officially hyped. Not so much that I have to see Catching Fire RIGHT NOW, but enough to admit that I kinda do want to see Catching Fire. As for Mockingjay, let's wait and see.

Anyway, guys the trailer for Catching Fire is below. Watch, enjoy, and tell me what you think. Are you hyped like I am to see Katniss in action?

No comments: