Friday, August 22, 2008

Fendi, Ferragamo, and Fangs by Julie Kenner, Johanna Edwards & Serena Robar

Meet the vamps of the Vamps, Inc. modeling agency:

Olivia, straight-A nerd turned overnight star model--unfortunately, her boyfriend doesn't know exactly how much she's changed...Big and beautiful Veronika, the new plus-size model for Vamps, Inc. on an all-blood diet...and Sydney, misunderstood bad girl and whispered-about tabloid sensation.


It's about time that the undead live it up...

I liked this book 33.3333% because, I only liked one story and that was Olivia's story. The other stories didn't stand out as much to me and I was disappointed because the saying; "Never judge a book by it's cover", does not apply to this book. You can pretty much tell what the stories are about by just reading the synopsis. I find that really sad. There are sub plots that could have been brought forward but weren't. After reading this book I had so many question that i began to feel as if this book was incomplete.

No comments: