Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cool Stuff! The Hunger Games Widget

I was on the ClevverTV web blog (Website/blog or website in blog form) Checking out Ashley Benson's Kimmel interview out of (seemingly) nowhere there was this annoying roaring sound  that was interrupting the interview. So, naturally I had to go eradicate the problem. Now imagine my surprise when I came upon what you are witnessing at this moment this awesome widget. I was going to post it immediately but an idea struck me. Why not post this widget on the 23rd of this month and every 23rd until the movie is released on March 23, 2012. So here you go guys revel in the digital beauty that is this widget and I apologize if it eventually becomes a nuisance.

3 comments:

Bookaholic said...

I really hope that the movie turns out to be just as good as the books! Its an amazing series and I hope that the movie follows the plot of the books

The Book Brat said...

Same here. I saw Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique in X-Men First Class and she rocked that role. So I'm pretty confident that she'll make us proud.

wdebo said...

Whoa it does look awesome! I can't wait for the movie :D