Friday, December 17, 2010

New Quiz: Are You a Hardcover Book or a Paperback Book?

I practically tipped over this one on blogthings.com. I needed a pick-me-up after dealing with my Christmas planning. I took a quiz about gift wrapping paper (or something like that). I guess I'll post that too. Anywho, here is the book quiz. Oh and there are others on left sidebar of this blog (where this one will be after I'm done posting it) check those out also.

You Are a Paperback Book


You are an avid reader, and you probably buy a lot of books. And nothing beats an inexpensive paperback you can carry around.

You read whatever you feel like reading. You aren't a snob, and you aren't ashamed of your tastes.

You always have a stack of books to get through, and it seems to be constantly multiplying.

You don't mind waiting for a book you want to come out in paperback. You have plenty to read in the meantime!

Are You a Hardcover Book or a Paperback Book?

Here's the other one it's called: The Present Wrapping Oracle

You Are Confident



You go all out when you give gifts. You want to give a present that will wow, even if it's a little over the top.

You are spontaneous and impulsive. You tend to do things quickly, and you're quite impatient.

You are very organized and together. No one would ever accuse you of being a slob.

Your style of dress is classic and chic. The clothes you wear will never go out of style.


No comments: