Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Books, New Book Brat

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Betcha thought I gave up on this lil' blog here.

Well I didn't... I was off dumping my creative energy into a little site called Teen Lit Central (TLC for short).

It's been a crazy 3 moths for me filled with web building, family "feuds", new roomies, meetings, school, meetings about school and very recently, surprise engagements (NOT MINE!!!).

Yup that's my story.

OH! By the way I got BOOKCASES!!! I got them from Ikea and they're red. And EVERYONE loves them.

OK for those of you who are either starting at your screen blankly or snorting with scornful laughter, let me explain. My books have been lying containers or boxes for the past 3 years so it's a HUGE relief to not only have one but two...

MOVING ON...

So, give or take a week or two, about two years ago I came on the blogging seen two New Years resolutions, a need to creatively express myself, a really crappy name (it's OK even I cringe at the name The Book Brat), and a lack of knowledge about this bloggossphere.

Now two years later after disappearing and reappearing constantly. I, The Book Brat, have entered this new year with a new (positive) attitude, new ideas, and tons more books to review.

So, if you're interested. Join me.

THE BOOK BRAT'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2010
  1. BE A GOOD BLOGGER!
  2. Try to blog more frequently
  3. Finish and launch Teen Lit Central
  4. Attempt steps to starting a YA Podcast. (this one's more of a 2010/2011 resolution)

No comments: