Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tagged, Again

OK!! So I was tagged again by Pockets Full of Posies who I tagged before.

The Rules:
1) You link back to the person who tagged you.
2) Post these rules on your blog.
3) Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Six More Unimportant (possibly uninteresting) Things About Me
1. I was born talking. Well, not talking talking just babbling.

2. I my favorite flavors/scents are: strawberry, raspberry, peach, vanilla, citrus (meaning anything lime, lemon, orange, tangerine, and grapefruit)

3. Speaking of oranges, hate the fruit love the drink.

4. I not too sure if I like my blog name. (Sad huh?)

5. I'm the middle child. So you know what that means....

6. I'm fixing dinner.

People I Just Tagged:
_
Toodles

No comments: