Monday, March 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged???

It took me a while to figure out why Hope tagged me but I get it now so here goes....
The rules of the game:
___
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Six Unimportant Things About Me

1) I come from a long line of people who have a penchant for anything sweet and nutty.
___
2) My fear of creepy crawlies started immediately after my fifth grade class completed the section of Pests and Parasites for Life Science and got worse when a horse spider (see image here) ran over my feet as I entered the kitchen of my old house one traumatic night I'll never forget.
___
3) I've moved approximately ten times in my life. The first half I can barely remember.

4) I love getting lost. It's so much fun to try and find your way back.
___
5) I love snickers but not snicker doodles. Snicker Doodles don't taste like snickers which is a gyp as far as I'm concerned.
___
6) My initials are T.B. which is the abbreviation for Tuberculosis which is, at times, my nickname.

Now for the most difficult task...
___
The People I've Tagged:
___
That was Fun.

No comments: