Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Midnighters #2: Touching Darkness by Scott Westerfeld

Bixby, Oklahoma, is full of secrets. Some come out at midnight. Some should stay hidden.

As the Midnighters search for the truth about the secret hour, they uncover terrifying mysteries woven into the very fabric of Bixby’s history, and a conspiracy that touches the world of daylight.

This time Jessica Day is not the only Midnighter in mortal danger, and if the group can’t find a way to come together, they could lose one of their own . . . forever.

Ah!! Better. Much, much better. I like how Jess accepted this strange phenom. I love how her sis is bieng annoyingly inquisitive. I especially love how the mystery keeps escalating. I just love it all. There isn't much to say except how this book is. I'm a bit worried about Dess she kinda has no one. That's pretty sad.

No comments: