Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Tag!!

Kelsey aka Reading Keeps You Sane tagged me some time ago so. Here goes nada..

Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

Private: Legacy by Kate Brian

"....I have a plan," I lied, wanting to get off the phone as soon as possible now that I had an audience.
"Reed, listen, about Saturday--"
"Actually, I can't talk about it right now," I said quickly, as Sabine shot me a quizzical glance.


DUN DUN DUUHN!

That was fun! No appologies to anyone since there aren't any spoilers.

The, um, harder part of this tag.
YA Book Reviwer
The Story Siren
Addicted Readers


That's all.....For now.

No comments: